Art Aquarium 2016 ~ Edo Kingyo no Ryo ~ & Night Aquarium
Reproduce the Edo culture to feel the cool air in the goldfish
Art Aquarium celebrated its 10th anniversary, the 8000 kingyos decorate the Edo of cool this year. As the main artwork for Nihonbashi venue, “Super Oiran” which is the progress of the huge Oiran series, which are the main masterpiece of ART QUARIUM, will newly appear. “Super Oiran” consists of 15 aquarium tanks, one main huge kingyo bowl and 14 aquariums that surrounds it, and is gorgeously colored up by the lighting and music.
*Please use “More options” on the Map to find the optimal route for the direction to venue.
Night Aquarium 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm
* Taking picture of the artworks is allowed, but please refrain from using flash, tripod, monopod, selfie-stck,
and taking video.
* After 7:00 pm, you can enjoy drink inside the venue at additional cost.
If you are in the venue at 7:00 pm, you can also enjoy the following exhibition of Night Aquarium.
* When changing to Night Aquarium at 7:00 pm, there are no change of the entrance fee and no exchange of visitors inside.
* Special events are scheduled during Night Aquarium on Saturday and day before holiday.
NIGHT AQUARIUM & event outline will be released sequentially.
* After 10:00 pm, under 20 years old are not allowed.
* There might be dates for closed event. Please check the website before coming to the exhibition.
* At the time of congestion, there will be access control. Thank you for your understanding.
Please refer to “http://artaquarium.jp/en/nihonbashi2016/” for special event.
|Event Name||Art Aquarium 2016 ~ Edo Kingo no Ryo ~ & Night Aquarium|
|Venue||Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall|
|Dates||July 8, 2016 – September 25, 2016|
|Open Hours||11:00 am – 11:30 pm
Last admission 11:00 pm
|Admission||Adult: 1,000yen (13 years old and older)
Child: 600yen (12 years old and younger)
Under the age of 3: free of charge
* Child, 12 years old and younger, needs to be accompanied by a guardian.
* For more detail ticket information, please check the official site.
|Address||COREDO Muromachi 1 5F [entrance 4F], 2-2-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi Chuou-ku, Tokyo|