Food sample making experience (Ganso Shokuhin Sample-ya)
Experience the food samples making
Food sample is said to have been invented in Japan in the early Showa(1930’s) from the Taisho era(1910’s). Initially had been made of wax, now uses a synthetic resin since the 1970’s, and improved durability, is now possible to be more realistic representation. It’s generally to be the interior of the room and the overseas souvenirs due to many variations and dexterity. It has also become a popular item in a different purpose than how to use as the original food sample.
In “Ganso Shokuhin Sample-ya” that inherit the 80 years history, you can making experience of the food sample. Because there are demonstrations and polite guidance by the staff, you can participate with confidence in the first time.
■ Experience Program
· Tempura & Lettuce (always perform)
- 【Target persons】
- For more than the first grade elementary school ※ need to participate attendant(paid) for less than the third grade elementary school
- 16 people ※There is the case of a change by the situation
- 【Participation Fee】
- 2,160 yen/person
- ①11:00～②14:00～③16:00～（about 60 minutes）
- Kappabashi showroom (Main building)
- Making by using the classic wax technique (2 Tempura and 1 lettuce)
- Tel: 0120-17-1839(Reception: 10:00-17:30)
In addition, a limited-time program will be implemented.
|Event Name||Food sample making experience (Ganso Shokuhin Sample-ya)|
|Venue||Ganso Shokuhin Sample-ya Kappabashi showroom|
|Dates||Throughout the year – >>>|
|Note||All programs is required the reservation. (Reception by phone)
If it’s difficult to communicate in Japanese, you need to join with translator, because the session is perfomed in Japanese. (Need a translator per 6 participants)
|Admission||The price differs depending on the program.|
|Address||Main building: 3-7-6 Nishiasakusa Taito-ku, TokyoAnnex: 2-25-9 Nishiasakusa Taito-ku, Tokyo|
|Contact||0120-17-1839 (Free Dial)Reception time/10:00～17:30|