Tokyo Midtown Ice Skating Rink 2017
In the evening it becomes romantic skating rink surrounded by illumination
Tokyo Midtown’s outdoor ice skating rink, which is the eighth in this year, boasts the largest scale in Tokyo that can accommodate up to 200 people.
It is a skating rink that you can enjoy skating easily with families and couples as well as in groups of large numbers.
Because beautiful illumination colors around the skating rink 17:00 – 22:00 every night, it is recommended for dating on cold days.
*Please use “More options” on the Map to find the optimal route.
|Event Name||Tokyo Midtown Ice Skating Rink 2017|
|Venue||Tokyo Midtown Grass Square, Special Rink|
|Dates||January 5, 2017 – March 5, 2017|
|Note||* May be closed in the event of bad weather.
* Opening hours may differ on certain days due to events etc.
* Illuminations will be turned on between 17:00 and 22:00.
* For safety reasons you must wear gloves while skating.
* Helmets can be borrowed for free.
* During the period of operation, the ice rink will be open for free every Saturday between 9:00 – 10:30. (However, skate rental of 500 yen will be charged).
|Open Hours||11:00 – 22:00 (last admission 21:00)|
Adults (above high school student) : 1,500 yen
Children (Junior High School student and younger) : 1,000 yen
Attendant fee (3 and older) : 200 yen
【Book of 10 coupons】
Adults (above high school student) : 12,000 yen
Children (Junior High School student and younger) : 8,000 yen
*The above charges include skate rental fee.
|Address||9-7-1 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Contact||03-3475-3100 (10:00 – 21:00)|