Tokyo Metro Stamp Rally “2017 Sanrio Character Award”
A stamp rally of Sanrio character will be held which gets a sticker when collecting all the stamps
Popularity vote for 100 Sanrio characters, “2017 Sanrio Character Award” will be held. A stamp rally commemorating that event will be held at Tokyo Metro.
Go to 6 stations where stamps are installed and collect all the stamps, you will receive a sticker printed with 100 Sanrio characters.
In addition, if you collect all the stamps and apply with a postcard for application, items such as participating tickets to the award ceremony of the character popularity vote to be held in Sanrio Puroland will be gifted by lottery.
■About this stamp rally
You need get a stamp rally leaflet which is distributed in the Tokyo Metro stations to collect stamps. The leaflet is in the rack installed in the station.
Since the stamp is set outside the ticket gate, train fare to each station will be charged.
There are six stamps in all.
■Stamp rally prizes
(1) “sticker printed with 100 Sanrio characters” (the first 10,000 arrivals)
Character stickers will be presented to 10,000 first-come-first-served customers by going to the designated Sanrio Shop and presenting leaflets that gather 6 stamps.
＜Sticker Receiving Store＞
* Receipt of sticker is limited to one peice for each person.
* The receipt period of the sticker is from May 10, 2017 to June 12, 2017.
(2) “Participating tickets to the award ceremony (Venue / Sanrio Puroland)”, “Tokyo Metro original goods” (by lottery)
If you send the prize entry postcard by mail you can apply for lottery to the Participating tickets to the award ceremony or Tokyo Metro original goods.
– Participating tickets to the award ceremony (With Sanrio Puroland Passport ticket for one day) … 10 pairs 20 people
– Tokyo Metro original goods … 80 people
*The deadline for submission is until there is a postmark on 14th June 2017.
|Event Name||Tokyo Metro Stamp Rally “2017 Sanrio Character Award”|
|Venue||Tokyo Metro 6 stations
– Marunouchi Line Shinjuku-sanchome Station (near the A5 exit)
– Yurakucho Line Yurakucho Station (near the D4 exit)
– Yurakucho Line Higashi-ikebukuro Station (near the station office)
– Hanzomon Line Jimbocho Station (near the ticket gate for Senshu University)
– Hanzomon Line Suitengumae Station (near the ticket gate for Tokyo City Air Terminal)
– Namboku Line Todaimae Station (near the station office)
|Dates||May 10, 2017 – June 11, 2017|
|Open Hours||9:00 – 20:00 (Stamp installation time)|
|Admission||No entry fee
*Train fare to each station and mailing of entry postcards are charged.
|Address||Depends on the station|
|Contact||0120-104106 (9:00 – 20:00) *7 days a week|